Make the most of the summer months by getting out of town with a day of whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River Gorge with lunch on the river and round-trip transportation out of NYC.
Meet the Sourced Adventures staff at West 45th Street and 11th Avenue to board a bus for Whitewater Challengers, where you'll take a short ride to the Lehigh River for approximately three to four hours of rafting down Class II to III rapids on the river's best dam-release days. You'll raft for two to three hours, then break for lunch. After lunch, you'll spend another hour on the river before heading back to NYC.
Departure: West 45th Street and 11th Avenue (across from Gotham Market)
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time for boarding
- Provided transportation is required
- You may leave your belongings on the bus while you are on the river
NEED TO KNOW
- Must wear old sneakers or sturdy water shoes; no crocs, flip-flips, or bare feet permitted
- Vegetarian option for lunch is available but we highly recommend bringing your own small, watertight bagged meal if you have dietary restrictions
- Must be able to swim to participate
- Approx. 11 Hour Day (from the time you depart, depending on weather and traffic conditions)
- Please fill out and bring both sides of this waiver.
- Water soaking devices welcome!